These interactive nutrition classes are designed to get your group smart in whole foods nutrition and how to implement it in the home. There’s no shortage of nutrition advice out there. We’ll drill down to what you really need to know to make eating well sustainable – not stressful and short-lived.
Classes are held for businesses, events/conferences, medical practices, schools, restaurants, fitness teams, and outdoor lovers. Topics include, but are not limited to:
- Crush Your Sugar Cravings
- Whole Foods Nutrition for the Outdoorsman/woman
- Strategic Eating for Athletic Performance
- Digestive Health & Mindful Eating: The Mind-Body Connection
- Simple, Sustainable Nutrition
- Good Carbs, Bad Carbs, Low Carbs – What do I eat?
- Healthy Eating On-the-go
- Tips for Boosting A Sluggish Metabolism
- Nourishing The Heart: Disease Prevention & Cardiac Care
- Nutrition Care for Lyme’s Disease
- Meal Planning for the Ridiculously Busy Working Professional
Contact Shelly to discuss class topics, cost, and venue.