Registration is now open for the Spring Sugar Cleanse!
*Seats are limited. Note: The Winter Cleanse SOLD OUT. Registration will be closed at midnight on April 10th or earlier if all seats are filled.
My name is Shelly Rose and I am a Natural Foods Chef and Nutritionist. I created this cleanse because I believe healthy eating should be delicious, sustainable, and fuel the lifestyle you desire to live.
I observed that most “diets” out there are too restrictive to keep up; they set us up to fail, feel bad about ourselves, and have unhealthy relationships with food.
I wanted to set my clients up to succeed and begin creating the kind of healthy habits that last. I knew I could accomplish that with 25 straight days of professional guidance, encouragement, and by putting practical tips and DIY tools in their hands; by focusing on foods we CAN have, temporarily removing the known trouble foods, and listening to our bodies for the rest — since we know one size doesn’t fit all!
Here was my personal experience when I did this cleanse and common themes from past participants…
- My taste buds changed!
- I craved healthy protein, all the vegetables, fruit, and whole grains
- Sugary, processed foods and drinks were too sweet or too much, and I didn’t actually want them
- I didn’t feel like I missed out on anything
- I had better self control, didn’t overdo it, feel stuffed, bloated, and regretful after eating
- I wasn’t driven by cravings once I got through the first 7-10 days
- My skin cleared and got brighter
- I wore cute dresses and fitted clothes without a bloated belly!
- I lost a few pounds
- I got fitter, stronger, and my body performed better during and recovered faster after workouts
- I felt great – and other people noticed enough to ask me what I was doing
- It was eye opening – learning how food affected my body and mind, EVERY DAY – and empowering to know I could do something about it